Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everton (h)
Carroll, Shelvey, Hayden and Yedlin replace Gayle, S Longstaff, M Longstaff and Manquillo. 

I'm happy with that apart from Yedlin for Manquillo as i think the Spaniard has been doing well. 

I'd of even left Gayle in for Joelinton.
Off to a poor start. Carroll and Joelinton up top is not for me.
Well I hope all the freeloaders at the match today are really enjoying the crap football and they don't have any excuse to complain about the team, manager owner etc they gave up that right when they chose to attend SJP against the wishes of those who had the courage to boycott the games giving Ashley a massive migraine that he would put fans against fans and forever cause a divide between supporters.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Schar! 1-1
Calvert-Lewin with a quick answer to our goal. 2-1
2-1 final.
Another poor game and poor performance. Carroll was the only bit of quality we had and if we continue to rely on him like we are doing, he will break down with another injury and then we really are stuffed. No pattern of play, lumped balls up to Carroll, no control of midfield, the once steady defence looks like it can conceded at any opportunity.

Looking at the run of games coming up as well, I don't see another point until into February.
(28-12-2019, 06:01 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: Another poor game and poor performance. Carroll was the only bit of quality we had and if we continue to rely on him like we are doing, he will break down with another injury and then we really are stuffed. No pattern of play, lumped balls up to Carroll, no control of midfield, the once steady defence looks like it can conceded at any opportunity.

Looking at the run of games coming up as well, I don't see another point until into February.

Completely agree. Honestly I would probably experiment the next few games with lineup and formations and maybe work on being more attacking. It cant hurt bc honestly even a draw in the month of January would be a heaven sent.
What made this defeat particularly difficult to swallow was that it came at the hands of the deluded, arrogant, tosspot scousers from the blue side of Liverpool, who have a chip on both shoulders after a lifetime living in the shadow of a "big club" yet still think they have the right to look down on us!

If ever a club was a waste of space, it's that one.

(Yes, I am feckin annoyed)

Mick
(28-12-2019, 09:21 PM)Mick Wrote: What made this defeat particularly difficult to swallow was that it came at the hands of the deluded, arrogant, tosspot scousers from the blue side of Liverpool, who have a chip on both shoulders after a lifetime living in the shadow of a "big club" yet still think they have the right to look down on us!

If ever a club was a waste of space, it's that one.

(Yes, I am feckin annoyed)

Mick

Scouse mackems  ROFL