Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Utd (a)
Sitting here watching Manure getting stuffed by Watford

Can't help wondering if we can do the same this week.......

Am I getting carried away?

Maybe - but what if?

Lost It scratch
Ha, its actually hilarious because its Pogba's return to the lineup as well. If Watford go down that Sarr lad would be great in our lineup opposite of ASM
(22-12-2019, 04:49 PM)cg40k Wrote: Ha, its actually hilarious because its Pogba's return to the lineup as well. If Watford go down that Sarr lad would be great in our lineup opposite of ASM

He'd be great Chris, but I'm sure we're not the only ones who have spotted that!

I don't think Watford will go down now they've got Nigel Pearson - they've got good players and he's already sorting them out
(22-12-2019, 04:52 PM)Mick Wrote:
(22-12-2019, 04:49 PM)cg40k Wrote: Ha, its actually hilarious because its Pogba's return to the lineup as well. If Watford go down that Sarr lad would be great in our lineup opposite of ASM

He'd be great Chris, but I'm sure we're not the only ones who have spotted that!

I don't think Watford will go down now they've got Nigel Pearson - they've got good players and he's already sorting them out

If they do it will probably be almost as big of as a surprise as Sheffield United coming into the Prem and sitting in the top 10 going into Christmas
Sheff Utd's defenders have won me loads of points in the Fantasy Premier League  Big Grin

Be interesting to see who does go down

At the moment, I reckon it could be Norwich, for sure, maybe Bournemouth - who are sinking like a brick, and hopefilly Villa  Bart (for childish reasons!)

ROFL
Hope Matty Longstaff is playing! Looking at comments on the Manure forums they are sh*t scared of the Longstaff brothers!

(stand by for another big bid in the summer)

5.30pm kickoff (UK time) - live on Amazon (who??) You have to join Prime for £7-ish per month - but can sign on for a trial and cancel after the game. 

Jamaal Lascelles, Matt Ritchie, Ki, Ciaran Clark and Allan Saint-Maximin remain out and Paul Dummett is doubtful with a groin problem although Jetro Willems could be available.

Manure expect to bring back Pogba...

But we've got a genius (apparently) running the team.

What could possibly go wrong?

Mick
As much as I don't like him, and think most of the time he is a laughing stock more interested in the colour of his hair and his boots, I have an awful feeling that for one of the handul of times he bothers to turn up in a season, we are going to get turned over by Pogba today. Looking at the way he was playing the ball around when he came on in the defeat to Watford, I get the feeling that with his no doubt soon departure from Manure, that he might just turn up today as a farewell to the fans. Having said that, out of the 13 games were Manure have had more than 50% possession this eason, they have only won 1 of those games (staggering statistic), and we know they are setup for the counter attack, and we are setup to defend on the edge of our own box.

I'd snap your hands off for a draw today, I think a point here would round out an excellent points return for the calendar year, and whilst performances leave a lot to be desired game to game, it seems this is as good as it will get under Ashley and we have to take what we have been given. I predict we will be lucky to get 25% of the ball, but with Carroll up top, that 25% could yield a goal or two, against a pretty average defence, and a goalkeeper who might still be having nightmares about the mistake he made last weekend.

My heart says 1-1, my head says 3-1 to Manure.
Hopefully we can strike quick bc I think if we can go up a goal early we can win this. But a draw seems more likely. Unless Manure plays decent then we will be in trouble. A loss would really stink, but we are in a good spot table and points wise so it wouldnt actually hurt that bad.

Hopefully we take advantage though.
Both Longstaffs play:

Newcastle United: Martin Dúbravka; Javier Manquillo, Fabian Schär, Federico Fernández, Florian Lejeune, Jetro Willems; Sean Longstaff, Matty Longstaff; Miguel Almirón, Dwight Gayle, Joelinton.

Substitutes: Karl Darlow, DeAndre Yedlin, Emil Krafth, Isaac Hayden, Jonjo Shelvey, Christian Atsu, Andy Carroll.
GET IN MATTTYYYY