Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southampton (h)
Sorry I'm late with the team news  Blush

Newcastle United: Martin Dúbravka, Javier Manquillo, Federico Fernández, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett, Jetro Willems, Isaac Hayden, Jonjo Shelvey, Miguel Almirón, Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton.

Substitutes: Karl Darlow, Emil Krafth, Fabian Schär, Sean Longstaff, Christian Atsu, Andy Carroll, Dwight Gayle.
What is the point of Joelinton?
Less said about that performance the better.

Very predictable though, we get a decent result or two and something like this usually follows against a team in a worse position than we are in. We just have nothing so far, no control over the game, Joelinton is doing nothing to hold up the play and we are lucky really to be going in without conceding a goal.

Bruce did not look happy throughout the half so I suspect there might be a few things said at half time. The lack or energy and intensity has been embarassing so far.
(08-12-2019, 03:24 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: What is the point of Joelinton?

Is this a trick question?

ROFL
Feckin hell!

2-1

Is this really us???

huh?

(not complainin like  Big Grin )
Get in! Great come back from being a goal down..... again! 
Think Bruce is doing a job here??  mudsling.gif
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
(08-12-2019, 04:49 PM)KMK Wrote: Get in! Great come back from being a goal down..... again! 
Think Bruce is doing a job here??  mudsling.gif

So far, he's doing OK (with Rafa's team....)

Still a knacker though

mudsling.gif
Good result.  Poor performance, for the most part.  I don't think I've ever seen a team quite as "pully", "pushy" and "grabby" as this Southampton side; obviously down to their manager.
The game changed with Andy Carroll. Came on, lifted the game, lifted everyone else and provided a a legitimate option as an out ball.

Much needed 3 points but the performance on the whole wasn't good enough.
Great result, Europe anyone? lol

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.