Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Citeh (h)
Need to bounce back after last week's surrender.

Luckily, we've got Man City.......

They've got a squad bristling with top class internationals

But, we've got.........Knacker in charge

They must be quaking in their highly expensive boots

What could possibly go wrong?

Mick
I pretty much expect a thrashing but who knows right? Why isnt Matty Longstaff starting?
good comeback in that half for us
(30-11-2019, 02:18 PM)cg40k Wrote: good comeback in that half for us

I agree however JL is really isolated up top and you can see his frustration I hope it doesn't boil over so he gets himself sent off. It's not going well for Citieh at the moment but they can change that just look at their bench.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Didnt deserve that goal, but there it is. Cant really fault anything other than closing down on that one.
What a goal
We defiantly got wor Brucie Bonus today those two last goals were fantastic I thought we had blown it once De Bruyne had scored that unstoppable shot but to my delight, up steps, Shelvey to place an equally tremendous shot past Ederson and what a save from Dubravka right at the death top game hugely satisfied with the commitment of the team but why don't they do this everytime?

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
"Brucie bonus"  ROFL ROFL ROFL

Have to say, I didn't see that result coming!

In fact, I had Mancity down to win 2-1 in our predictions league

Well done to all the lads - every one of them put in an honest shift and fought like tigers, need to see that a bit more often

My man of the match has to be Dubravka - kept us in it quite a few times

Mick