Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vile (a)
Villa away tonight - 8pm kick-off to keep Sky Sports happy.

Knacker returning to the scene of one of his previous crimes - and assured of a warm reception. Another cabbage thrown at him maybe?

Toon looking to make it 3 on the bounce

What could possibly go wrong?

Personally, I'd be happy if we could "nick a point" as Knacker always so eloquently puts it

What do you think?

Mick
2-0 after only 35 mins

We can’t score in the front 3 and Knacker even seems to be having an adverse affect on Rafa’s defence these days.

Thanks Mikey-boy for giving us Knacker, you’re latest managerial masterstroke

Bart
After a couple of good results and a decent performance after 30 minutes against Bournemouth, the uncoached, 11 strangers are back in action!

What can you possibly say about that first half? Utter fecking shite of the highest degree. We could be playing this game until Christmas Day and we still won't score. Couldn't tell you what the tactics are, or why after a 2 week break where most of our players haven't been involved in international football, why they are strolling around the pitch without a care in the world. Dummet is playing as bad as I have ever seen him this season, the front 3 look like they have been plucked from a Christmas cracker and the midfield is totally non-existent.

I would have taken a point tonight but thought we could get 3 if we were on it, however the effort so far has been nothing short of embarassing. I don't expect any of this to change in the second half, when we play this badly from the start, we only ever seem to end up going one way, and with the level of shits given so far, I'd be surprised if this didn't end up being 3 or 4.
Missing Lascelles and Schar to organise defence. Lacking communication and belief all over the pitch. Can’t see any way back at the moment with this set up.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Wonder if Knacker has tried starting JoeSelu off with trying to hit a barn door from 10 feet?

huh?
Sad performance overall. Shame too bc we've been moving up the table
(25-11-2019, 10:49 PM)cg40k Wrote: Sad performance overall. Shame too bc we've been moving up the table

No worries

Nice easy home game against Man City next week......

feck
Well Man City will be looking forward to Saturday. They will take this lot apart.
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.
Aye Man City must be shitting themselves.

Joelinton is crap. How could anyone pay £40m for him? He's big but has no body strength, doesn't hold ball up or bring others into play, isn't quick, has no movement off the ball and can't shoot. £40m. I'd swap him for Shola and he's been retired for a few years.