Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea (a)
Footy is back!

And we go to Chelsea, one of the London media's so-called "big teams"

So what will happen?

God only knows  huh?

Comments, opinions, anger, despair and possible elation etc in here please!!

Mick
Newcastle United: Martin Dúbravka; DeAndre Yedlin, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Jetro Willems; Sean Longstaff, Matty Longstaff; Allan Saint-Maximin, Joelinton, Miguel Almirón

Substitutes: Karl Darlow, Emil Krafth, Paul Dummett, Jonjo Shelvey, Christian Atsu, Dwight Gayle, Andy Carroll
A so-so performance, but we don't look like we're ever going to score a goal.  I feel sorry for Saint-Maximin when, after good work, his only outlet is the frankly woeful Joelinton.
Shame about the loss. We just have nothing in attack at all. Maximin only threat.
Joelinton is dog shyte
I didn't see it

How did we play? Was it park the bus hit them on the break??

Mick
(19-10-2019, 05:06 PM)Mick Wrote: I didn't see it

How did we play? Was it park the bus hit them on the break??

Mick

We did ok first half.  Nowt going forward. Ran out of steam second half.  No clear tactics or game pllan really.  Parking the bus would have been sensible.
Same sh*t different week we are so piss poor but hey Brucie will be now saying that we have now played every team in the top six as if that is any consolation the man is out of his depth and should resign forthwith and take J-Linton with ya. A load of bollox Rant over Next!!!!!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(19-10-2019, 06:37 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Same sh*t different week we are so piss poor but hey Brucie will be now saying that we have now played every team in the top six as if that is any consolation the man is out of his depth and should resign forthwith and take J-Linton with ya. A load of bollox Rant over Next!!!!!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!

And of course it's not the teams in the "top six" we worry about - we beat 2 of them!!

It's yer Watfords, Norwiches and Brightons we are shite against

I've set the Skybox to record it later tonight - watch it in the morning - not looking forward to it  Lost It