Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GACP/Kenyon Takeover Bid
STEVE BRUCE has “had to get used to” speculation over ongoing takeover talk at Newcastle United after it emerged Peter Kenyon has made a renewed attempt to get Mike Ashley to sell.

Kenyon is believed to have teamed up with Florida-based GACP Sports, who own French club Bordeaux, to offer a total package of £300m for the Magpies, with £125m being offered up front.

There is a pledge to make Newcastle a top ten side if Ashley, who is understood to be ready to given them an answer within days, agrees to sell.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/...le-united/
Florida-based GACP Sports own french club Bordeaux - currently fifth in their league behind PSG
Aye it’s coming up to October again. Load of bollox. The one thing I agree with Ashley about is that when it happens we won’t know until it’s done.
It is also understood that Ashley keeps the advertising rights around the stadium until all of the £300m is paid in full.
Even if it's true (and I'm with Micky on this one) Kenyon sounds like a tyre kicker and its a bit of a comedown after the previous hope of arab money

The fact these people allegedly want to buy the club on HP suggests there's not any likelihood of future investment in players we need to improve

Mick
(28-09-2019, 02:37 PM)Mick Wrote: Even if it's true (and I'm with Micky on this one) Kenyon sounds like a tyre kicker and its a bit of a comedown after the previous hope of arab money

The fact these people allegedly want to buy the club on HP suggests there's not any likelihood of future investment in players we need to improve

Mick

Haven't they already said that they will make £50 mill available to buy players to build up the squad and to focus on buying youngsters then sell them on at a profit Ashley mark 2 comes to mind no thanks better the Arse Hole you know is going to screw you than another rip-off merchant, I so much want to be rid of Fat Boy but this would be a bad idea but hey ho probably just up Ashleys street to have his last dig at the TOON.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.