Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liverpool (a)
Saturday at 12.30 - on BT Sport for anyone who isn't going......

Can we pull off another result like the one at little totts?

No, I don't think so either!

Still, there's always a bright side - Mo Salah's capt of my fantasy team  Big Grin

Mick
(13-09-2019, 01:46 PM)Mick Wrote: Saturday at 12.30 - on BT Sport for anyone who isn't going......

Can we pull off another result like the one at little totts?

No, I don't think so either!

Still, there's always a bright side - Mo Salah's capt of my fantasy team  Big Grin

Mick

"Mo Salah capt of my fantasy team" sorry Mick but Dubravka is going to get payback after last seasons fiasco.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Oh well, here goes 

Blush
[Image: liverpool3.jpg]
Nice trick jumpover and rocket of a shot from Willems

Great goal!

1-0 Toon
Moment of mad defending

1-1 Saddo Mane
Atsu mistake followed by Dubravka mistake

2-1 Bindippers
Muto on for the heedless chicken Almiron
Manquillo on for Krafth
Dummett slips, lets Salah in

3-1
Oh well  huh? at least my score prediction was right, we weren't even at the races today despite taking the lead, we cannot defend for 80mins and expect a favourable result  they went out looking for a draw and held fast until Marne took the game by the scruff of the neck and played like a star that he is. I also think that had we gone out and gone toe to toe with them the scoreline could have been embarrassing more as it was there is such a gulf in class on show today, thanks to Ashley you FCB.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.