Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muckhams
MSD Capital the USA based investment company is going over the books at the SOS and the thinking is that they would be joint owners with S Macdonald taking a controlling stake in the club MSD Capital has one of the richest men in the world on their team multi-billionaire Michael Dell the tech magnate behind Dell Computers although it is thought that he will have no input on the deal. Why not take over a Premier League team instead? oh of course Ashley Lost It Lost It Lost It

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(23-08-2019, 09:50 AM)Geordie1 Wrote: MSD Capital the USA based investment company is going over the books at the SOS and the thinking is that they would be joint owners with S Macdonald taking a controlling stake in the club MSD Capital has one of the richest men in the world on their team multi-billionaire Michael Dell the tech magnate behind Dell Computers although it is thought that he will have no input on the deal. Why not take over a Premier League team instead? oh of course Ashley Lost It Lost It Lost It

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!

Yeah, its much cheaper to buy invest in Sunderland (they arent outright buying) and invest 100m and be where we are right now than spend 350m and have to put down 1B for investment to appease the Fat Ash. Hell currently their club is listed at 17.73M US$. LOL thats less than we paid for Almiron.

Good for the Mackems bc the way theyve been heading is looking more like Bolton and Bury than any sort of stability.
Truth is we are going to see how easy it is to buy into a company (football club)

Rather than a total fiasco just before every transfer window.

Do we hear about a take over now ... no.

Why is that ?

I've got my suspicions .... do you ???
(24-08-2019, 12:44 AM)Boydie Wrote: Truth is we are going to see how easy it is to buy into a company (football club)

Rather than a total fiasco just before every transfer window.

Do we hear about a take over now  ... no.

Why is that ?

I've got my suspicions  .... do you ???

Ashley isnt interested in selling unless someone offers him about 500M+, that's at least my personal thought. He said "they need to show a billion pounds for investment" before he sells, but I think that's bs. Fact is if someone came and offered him our clubs worth, which is around 287M US$, plus 200M US$ to cover the debt he paid off, I think he would grab and run. But it would need to be paid in full, upfront. 

Honestly there isnt a lot of people on the planet that can do that. Most billionaires are billionaires due to the worth of their stock in a particular company, not in actual cash assets. Granted that is just as good pretty much, but it does mean that they cant just pull a few hundred million out to buy something very easily.