Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relegation Favourites
United have been installed by the bookies as favourites for relegation.

5/2 for the drop on the eve of the new campaign, we've been backed into evens after successive Premier League defeats.

BoyleSports spokesman Lawrence Lyons said: “Newcastle’s start has really caught the eye of punters.

“They’re more likely relegation candidates than any other team in the league now, having been gambled into even money from 5/2.”

feck
Yeah most pundits were putting us into the bottom 3, most have changed to us being THE bottom.
As it stands we will finish bottom. If Bruce stays we are finishing bottom of the league, which will be a new achievement for Ashley to add to his illustrious ownership CV of thsi football club.
I`m reliably informed Joelinton, Saint Maximim and the new defender (who failed a trial at St Mirren) all have the same agent and we wonder why Rafa wanted no part of this.....
(21-08-2019, 06:38 AM)Boydie Wrote: I`m reliably informed Joelinton, Saint Maximim and the new defender (who failed a trial at St Mirren) all have the same agent and we wonder why Rafa wanted no part of this.....

Exactly. The whole mess stinks with that. Probably sucked off by Charnley
Who fancies us to beat little Totts this weekend?

LOL!
(21-08-2019, 07:10 PM)Mick Wrote: Who fancies us to beat little Totts this weekend?

LOL!

Yeah I dont see it happening. It seems practice has been going well though which regardless is good and Atsu seems fit which will give the bench more options. But us beating them, no, especially if Eriksen plays. Maybe 2 or 3 to nil. I would suggest everyone hopes that we play decently and not worrying about goals so much that will undoubtedly come their way. Things like possession, passes being completed, whose dribbling well, shots on goal, etc. Stuff like that can tell you if things are improving.
If Bruce had any sense he would park the bus and try and grab a point.
(22-08-2019, 12:41 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: If Bruce had any sense he would park the bus and try and grab a point.

Yep that would be a sound strategy.