Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For Bruce To Shut Up
I agree 100%

This season is a replay of 2008/09 for me. Keegan/Rafa pushed out, JFK/Bruce coming in and fecking it up. It will end the same way.
Bruce still mouthing off to the media or anyone who will listen, really

Time to do his talking by getting results

Mick
I honestly think that the fan base will turn on him big style if the poor results and poor tactical decisions are continually being made. 

He won't be given time like he would want simply because he has little to no respect from the Toon faithful.

The vast majority of fans didn't want him anywhere near our club and he'll be allowed no grace.

#bruceout #ashleyout
(21-08-2019, 09:16 PM)Boydie Wrote: I honestly think that the fan base will turn on him big style if the poor results and poor tactical decisions are continually being made. 

He won't be given time like he would want simply because he has little to no respect from the Toon faithful.

The vast majority of fans didn't want him anywhere near our club and he'll be allowed no grace.

#bruceout #ashleyout

You know for me personally I dont have a problem with Bruce, but I can not in any form see him not getting us relegated. If he starts getting results great, but his record speaks volumes about that. And a lot of fans just are not going to let what happened this summer go. Period. Some people are tired of the sh*t, club or no club.