Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carroll Return
Agreed pay as you play terms apparently.

Not sure how I feel about this tbh.

Could probably do a job for us IF fit.  BUT he's made of glass.  

Still might be a decent supersub
(08-08-2019, 01:40 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Agreed pay as you play terms apparently.

Not sure how I feel about this tbh.

Could probably do a job for us IF fit.  BUT he's made of glass.  

Still might be a decent supersub

What with Carrol's injury record I wonder does he have his own Ambulance how on earth did he pass the medical? has somebody got Shearer's number if so give him a call and tell him to bring his boots free medical passes?

@boycotarsenal

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
He is free and a body. I mean I wouldnt start him over pretty much any of the forwards at our club thats on the books right now but who knows
Typical of Ashley to put him on a "pay as you play"

zero hours contract!!!

LOL!
(08-08-2019, 07:13 PM)Mick Wrote: Typical of Ashley to put him on a "pay as you play"

zero hours contract!!!

LOL!

Omg, sad thing is you could see that happening. Pretty much his last chance at this level.
To be honest, I was dreading this news, but only because I thought it would be something we did having signed no one else.

As it stands though, with Gayle as an extra reserve, he either gets fit and plays, or he doesn't and that's that. He's going to be a sub most of the season so there isn't anything to lose here.