Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allardyce
Sam Allardyce shared that the Newcastle United fans planning to boycott will soon return to St James Park if Steve Bruce’s side start winning as they’ll miss attending games too much.

Allardyce was discussing the Magpies’ fanbase with Alan Brazil and the talkSPORT host proceeded to tell him about the proposed fan boycott of the club, and how two or three weeks ago, there was meant to be 12,000 seats not sold for the clash against Arsenal.

The former Magpies boss responded to what Brazil told him, in order to reveal he thought supporters would likely end up swallowing their pride and attending games if Bruce got off to a good start.

“If they start winning and Brucey gets off to a good start, they’ll miss it so much that they will come back, swallow their pride if you like and go and support the club,” said Allardyce.
I dont think that many will boycott honestly. And he is half right. If the club goes on a win streak most will return. It is what it is. Most of our fans will keep funding that mans buying power of cheap retail outlets for years to come.
(07-08-2019, 11:28 AM)cg40k Wrote: I dont think that many will boycott honestly. And he is half right. If the club goes on a win streak most will return. It is what it is. Most of our fans will keep funding that mans buying power of cheap retail outlets for years to come.

Na lets be honest here if that is the case then we deserve the FCB and we as supporters will be labelled Sheep and rightly so.

@boycottarsenal

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(07-08-2019, 05:46 PM)Geordie1 Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 11:28 AM)cg40k Wrote: I dont think that many will boycott honestly. And he is half right. If the club goes on a win streak most will return. It is what it is. Most of our fans will keep funding that mans buying power of cheap retail outlets for years to come.

Na lets be honest here if that is the case then we deserve the FCB and we as supporters will be labelled Sheep and rightly so.

@boycottarsenal

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!

I mean I know people will boycott, a few personally. But I see more attending than boycotting. Just look at the reaction signing a few players got. Its sad, but a fair few fans dont care about Ashley or ambition but just being in the EPL, which is sad considering Kev and Sir Bobby about put us on top not but 20 years ago (give or take)
Would happen at any club around the world. Let's be honest, boycotts don't happen with succesful clubs, so naturally if a club is successful during a boycott period, people will come back. However I don't think that's the problem here, the problem here is that whilst the people who are boycotting will stay away, you'll easily find people to replace them with, if results are going right on the pitch.