Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pardew's Second Coming?
Quote from Bruce's first media interview.

The manager dubbed "Mr Fat Potato Head" by Villa fans sounds ominously like Alain Pardeaux - see highlighted bit.

*Groan*

We want to make a couple of signings at least. With the loss of [Salomon] Rondon and [Ayoze] Perez, that’s an area we have to take a look at. We are active in the transfer market as we speak and, hopefully, we can get a couple of players over the line.

“It’s like most clubs really. Ultimately, I will have the final say, which is only correct. I’ve read nonsense that I won’t, but you have to have a say [as the manager].

“We’ve got a very experienced team, but we’ll work with the scouting department. It’s vital [we improve]. We’ve got some very capable people. The policy is to identify the players, make sure they fit in with what we want and fit in [with the squad].”

Mick
feck
He added: “We’ve talked about budgets and it was pretty straight forward.

“I think Mike has always been pretty straight, but whatever the club brings in and whatever we generate by getting players through the door, we've got to spend."

Hahahaha. He's heading for a big fall.
(20-07-2019, 08:35 AM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: He added: “We’ve talked about budgets and it was pretty straight forward.

“I think Mike has always been pretty straight, but whatever the club brings in and whatever we generate by getting players through the door, we've got to spend."

Hahahaha.  He's heading for a big fall.

Either that or he's a puppet who says what he's been told to say

At this point I have no confidence whatsoever in the failed mackem

[Image: pardsarse.jpg]

aluminium oxide conductivity
Pardew 2.0