Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh No
[Image: bruce-1.jpg]
Fat Sham is claiming they offered it to him last week. This is bad.
(11-07-2019, 08:22 AM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Fat Sham is claiming they offered it to him last week.  This is bad.

I think this is fat sam bigging himself up. I think his agent approached Charnley and we turned him down thats why he was so quick to come out to say he didn't want the job.
So instead we are going to get Bruce. If they can agree to pay Sheff Wed compensation. We are actually going to pay a transfer fee for Steve fecking Bruce. Stop and think about that for a minute.
(12-07-2019, 01:27 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: So instead we are going to get Bruce.  If they can agree to pay Sheff Wed compensation.  We are actually going to pay a transfer fee for Steve fecking Bruce.  Stop and think about that for a minute.

Worse than that Tache ..... it's hit a stumbling block because the fatman won't dish up the £5m compo that Sheff Wed are asking for him .... plus they'll want more money for his backroom staff.

Why don't they just spend the money on a decent manager ? Oh that's right we had one of those and nobody else of the same ilk will come anywhere near us.
Except for Bruce, every single manger target they have put out there has turned them down. A Premier League Club. fecking Gerrard decided to stay at Rangers for feck sakes LOL
Well, I haven't spoken on this ludicrous turmoil at SJP for a couple of weeks now but I am so annoyed, upset and downright angry that I am now going to give it both barrels.

Ashley, as we all know is a thieving lying slug and is brick by brick dismantling this once fantastic club. How on earth did he get the BZG Group to play his silly little game of Sell or not to Sell is beyond me but again it has worked in his favour no signings and the prospect of Steve Bruce managing the sinking ship fills me with dread and anger. The only way we can now fight against this beast is to Boycott everything run by him and that includes the high street shops that he has his fat fingers in I had a Debenhams account which is now closed and they asked for the reason why I was closing the account I just said, Ashley she replied you are not the first Sir. We have to stand up together as a force and boycott every home match especially when being broadcast by Sky as an empty stadium with a worldwide audience will do wonders to his SD share price and his reputation if he had any to lose and it will hurt him big style. Reet rant over enjoy your Sunday.  

feck feck feck feck

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Bruce has resigned ..... thats it we're lumbered with him.
(15-07-2019, 01:28 PM)Boydie Wrote: Bruce has resigned ..... thats it we're lumbered with him.

Think the asset stripping has started.  On the bright side it could mean that in 2 or 3 years the vile pr*ck will get out of (what's left of) our club.  Mind, I could see the fecker winding the whole thing up (in the business sense), before he goes; the football equivalent of a scorched-earth policy.
(15-07-2019, 01:40 PM)Eeeeen Wrote:
(15-07-2019, 01:28 PM)Boydie Wrote: Bruce has resigned ..... thats it we're lumbered with him.

Think the asset stripping has started.  On the bright side it could mean that in 2 or 3 years the vile pr*ck will get out of (what's left of) our club.  Mind, I could see the fecker winding the whole thing up (in the business sense), before he goes; the football equivalent of a scorched-earth policy.

Could definitely see this happening