Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perez to Leicester
Apparently Perez has been talking to Leicester officials today with his agent.

May have a medical this week with the "Premier League Giants"

huh?
I think its no surprise as he had publicly was clear that keeping Rafa was one condition from him signing a new contract. Dont blame him honestly.
He isn't even trying to disguise it, asset stripping fat cnut strikes again! We will be 23 goals down on last season now, when we were not high scorers to begin with. Factor in the fact Hayden wanted to leave under Benitez, and the fact we lost Diame at the start of the summer ayway, and it's a frightening proposition what is going to happen to us next season.

The absolutely embarassing thing is, the Newcastle Chronicle ran an article earlier today on the 5 players who will be glad Benitez is gone, in that list was Gayle, Aaraons and Colback. Wow, just wow.
Definitely relegation bound. I can see us actually not purchasing anyone this summer, and running Gayle up front with Shelvey and Ki in midfield. We really should hope no offers for Scharr comes in bc he will be gone then.
Schar, Longstaff and Almiron will all be sold to the highest bidder.
The thought of our boy Ayoze plying his trade for that charlatan Rogers makes me sick to the stomach, but obviously, for Ayoze, anywhere is better than the perpetual, miserable struggle against the drop that is Ashley's  sham football club.  The first of many departures I hope - lets die spectacularly if die we must.
(03-07-2019, 09:41 AM)Eeeeen Wrote: The thought of our boy Ayoze plying his trade for that charlatan Rogers makes me sick to the stomach, but obviously, for Ayoze, anywhere is better than the perpetual, miserable struggle against the drop that is Ashley's  sham football club.  The first of many departures I hope - lets die spectacularly if die we must.

Agreed!  LOL!
Now that Perez has gone, I wonder how much Ashley could get for Little Benton and Darsley Park?
https://twitter.com/AyozePG/status/11468...27360?s=20
Can I also add that all of you out there who got on Perez's back - I hope you're happy now.  Rafa always played him because he was always the most technically gifted player that he had at his disposal.  He always played him because he had something that, sadly, no other player in the squad had; CLASS.  If the 'attitude' shown to Perez by some of our so-called supporters had anything - anything at all - to do with him leaving then F*CK YOU ARSEHOLES.