Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"No Comment"
It's catching.

NUFC have been issuing "No Comment" responses to any questions about the alleged takeover

Now Sheik Whatsisname id doing the same thing

I sympathise with our more volatile fans who have an apparent need to be spoon fed snippets of information on a daily basis (and thereby keep journalists in a job)

My own concern is more around the fact that Rafa's contract is running down and the clock is also ticking on the summer transfer window.

Mick
This is not a new problem at NUFC. The club under Ashley has had history with not informing the supporters or sometimes even the club staff about whats going on.

My wife put it beautifully yesterday. NUFC is a used car being sold. The car itself doesnt have a say in who is buying it.
Just going to throw this into the pot of debate. Man City are in a bit of crap with UEFA at the  moment due to FFP and could find themselves banned from european competition maybe the BZG are getting cold feet and are awaiting the outcome of this enquiry before they commit as there plans to radically change the buying power at SJP would have to greatly controlled I hope this is not the case, But!

ASHLEY OUT!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(12-06-2019, 03:57 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Just going to throw this into the pot of debate. Man City are in a bit of crap with UEFA at the  moment due to FFP and could find themselves banned from european competition maybe the BZG are getting cold feet and are awaiting the outcome of this enquiry before they commit as there plans to radically change the buying power at SJP would have to greatly controlled I hope this is not the case, But!

ASHLEY OUT!!!

Could be. I dont think so personally bc I dont think we would be getting that type of investment but I wouldnt be surprised if something of this sort is at the very least playing a factor in discussions.