Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rafa Benitez
18 days to go until we potentially see Rafa walk away as his contract expires.

Rumour has it that Ashley has offered him the same terms as before - "take it or leave it"

Think he'll probably walk away?

Mick
I think so. Unless something major happens before then, I see him walking. Does anyone actually blame him?
I hope your both wrong obviously but as a fan i'm already waiting for the obligatory kick in the balls.
Unless this takeover happens, I just cant see him staying. Not on the budget that he will get. Ashley is robbing this club dry.
Reports now saying that Rafa is considering a £12m a year deal to manage a club in China.
Yeah it would make him one of the richest managers in the world too.
Lemme see.....

12m a year and all the chinese food I can eat, or

1m a year and more sh*te from fatboy?

Tough decision

Lost It
Rafa's off and we're not getting sold.  That is all.
Well this could possibly be either the worst or best July for the TOON because imagine the scenes at SJP next Monday 1st July, either a huge black cloud hanging over it and greyness abounds….
or
Press conference, Rafa “Shekhing” hands on a new contract with our new owners that have just been announced, blue skies, sun is shining, the whole of the Geordie Nation get’s a little merry and no-one goes to work the next day.

We can but hope – but it’s the hope that kills us.

Lost It Lost It Lost It Lost It Lost It

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(23-06-2019, 02:19 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Well this could possibly be either the worst or best July for the TOON because imagine the scenes at SJP next Monday 1st July, either a huge black cloud hanging over it and greyness abounds….
or
Press conference, Rafa “Shekhing” hands on a new contract with our new owners that have just been announced, blue skies, sun is shining, the whole of the Geordie Nation get’s a little merry and no-one goes to work the next day.

We can but hope – but it’s the hope that kills us.

Lost It Lost It Lost It Lost It Lost It

ASHLEY OUT!!!!

Hope's not killing me 'cos he's off and the club's not getting sold.  I will be avoiding everything to do with the entity that used to be Newcastle United Football Club from the start of the season.  That is all.