Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wesley Moraes
This is a striker we're definitely interested in as we've had him watched on a number of occasion's Wesley Moraes is a 6'3" 22yr old Brazilian striker who plays for Club Brugge who has 17 goals and 10 assists this season. 

I'm not sure what the point of this video is:  all I can see is a diving cheat who won't pass the ball and who loses possession which in the PL means big trouble.  I don't know where his 17 goals have come from because this compilation shows him scoring two and one of those via a huge deflection.
I think Boydie clicked the wrong link so here is Wesely Moraes

Yes i had put up the wrong video ...... here he is.....

Don't know how much he would cost and whether Fat Lad would pay the going rate for such a talent if however a brick dropped from a great height smashed on Ashleys heed we could end up with a terrific player but would you gamble on him or stick with Rondon who albeit there is an age difference is a proven goal scorer in the Premier League or how about both (that's not going to happen). 

We are going to be linked with many, many players over the silly season but the main man we need to get sorted is Rafa.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Sounds like Arsenal may be his preferred destination
(24-05-2019, 12:59 PM)cg40k Wrote: Sounds like Arsenal may be his preferred destination

Ahh, surprise surprise Chris so he just wants to warm the bench then!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(24-05-2019, 01:25 PM)Geordie1 Wrote:
(24-05-2019, 12:59 PM)cg40k Wrote: Sounds like Arsenal may be his preferred destination

Ahh, surprise surprise Chris so he just wants to warm the bench then!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!

Yeah pretty much. I cant see him going there and getting much playing time at all