Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwight Gayle
So with WBA staying in the championship, their SD has said they will not be keeping Dwight Gayle since he is on "A Premier League contract". 

So is he someone we would keep with Joselu for sure heading out the door?
Think the problem here is that Rafa doesn’t think he’s up to the job - or he wouldn’t have sent him out on loan?

But will Rafa be here?

Mick
Exactly. I have mixed feelings on Gayle. I do think he can play in the Premier League, but would he be as prolific as Rondon, who got 11 goals in 32 appearances, im not so sure. And Gayle really is an upfront striker, not like Perez who can play off the wing or even in a behind forward role.

God we really need to get Rafa sorted and soon.
We may have no option but to get lumbered with Gayle if nobody wants to buy him.... i also heard Rondon was asking for a ridiculous wage so i don't think we'll end up with him either.
We have created this entire situation by increasing his money to get him out the door as a makeweight in the Rondon loan. If we had bought Rondon last summer we woul likely have sold Gayle for most of what we paid for him.

How not to run a football club.
Point on Micky
(21-05-2019, 09:52 AM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: We have created this entire situation by increasing his money to get him out the door as a makeweight in the Rondon loan.  If we had bought Rondon last summer we woul likely have sold Gayle for most of what we paid for him.

How not to run a football club.

Hmm and guess who is the blame for that? Answers on a postcard C/O SD Derbyshire.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.