Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ManU (h)
[Image: Manure2.jpg]
Difference in quality rears its head yet again .... Lukaku pounces like a leopard yet Rondon pounces like a sloth. No disrespect to Rondon btw but he was our loan signing from a club that got relegated for not scoring goals when we needed money spent on a proven PL striker.

If i'm honest i don't think manure played well but even at half arsed they were never gonna struggle against our piss poor front line.
Another depressing watch, sleep walking toward the relegation zone. Still don't create or score enough, so our master tactician continues to persist with one of the main culprits in Perez when there is a better option on the bench. I wonder if you add up how many wasted hours of game time between Perez, Joselu and Kenedy what terrifying amount you would get to.

Manure cruised through the game, didn't play well and didn't need to play well. For all our efforts in the first half you could see what was going to happen... minus the Dubravka error but then again he is allowed one for all the other times he has kept us in games. We go 1-0 down and it's game over and as a supporter that is soul destroying. You watch that today and along with every other game, where is even the slightest glimmer of hope?! It's such a hard watch, even measuring against the standard of some of our squads in the past, this is such a dreary bunch of try hards, with such a massive lack of quality.

I know none of this is new, we have been watching this long enough, but when you battle to stay compact in a game, you want to believe you can cause an upset and hit teams on the counter in some way, and yet the oppositions best defence is to let our attacking players have the ball, they won't hurt you so just give it to them. It's fresh and raw, so forgive me if some of this seems harsh, I am just sick to death of watching this garbage, it's absolutely painful.

We play this way to supposedly stand a chance of staying up, to watch the same sh*te the following season, depressing doesn't even cover it.
We put the effort in but just a total lack of quality.

Depressing.
we attacked these the last two times and beat them once and came close the second time ,both were great games to watch
rafa just sets us up to not get beat he has rondon who is a country mile better than joselwho but doesnt play to his strengths
we have had less than 5 shots per average on target the whole season fulham none and a few others just 1 maybe two
he gives up possesion .you dont win games without the ball generally

we look a far worse side than last seaon when we finished 10th
we havent progressed and i would say we have a better team than we had last season
(03-01-2019, 04:03 PM)pboromag Wrote: we attacked these the last two times and beat them once and came close the second time ,both were great games to watch
rafa just sets us up to not get beat he has rondon who is a country mile better than joselwho but doesnt play to his strengths
we have had less than 5 shots per average on target  the whole season fulham none and a few others just 1 maybe two
he gives up possesion .you dont win games without the ball generally

we look a far worse side than last seaon when we finished 10th
we havent progressed and i would say we have a better team than we had last season

The thing is mate we were saying the same 12 months ago and then we kicked on a bit and we had a strong run towards the end.  I'm not banking on the same thing happening this season.  The rest at the bottom seem stronger and our confidence seems more fragile.  Another chance to kick on misssed.  If we don't go down this year then we will next.
If we could find someone to really start getting goals other than Rondon, it would help alot. We just never look like we are going to score