Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yawn!!!!
Sorry folks but this is a joke. The TOON are on the verge of being sold to a Yankee consortium what's the date again?  Oh yes, January is almost upon us and the dreaded transfer window opens up again so fatty makes up a story that he is on the verge of selling up so will not be investing in new players where have I heard this before? ah yes, last year except he won't be able to appease the fans this time with loan signings this arse wipe has an agenda not only to stuff the TOON but the area itself look at what he's doing to House of Fraser. Rant over. @boycottwolves.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!

"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Ain't that the truth. I'd really like this agony to be over, one way or another. No more loans, please. Sign a few decent lads and build a proper team.
Hi!
It's ridiculous he must think we're stupid. 

If it does have any truth in it don't be surprised if he sells Lascelles to the highest bidder as his parting shot.

Oh and welcome Scottson.
Dead on. We have a long season ahead of us and dont see us doing much business in January. As far as takeovers are concerned, when it happens then ill pay attention.