Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamaal Lascelles
Jamaal Lascelles  has signed a new contract.

Good news for a change!
Great news as i thought he'd be off especially if Rafa left.
(01-11-2018, 01:15 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Jamaal Lascelles  has signed a new contract.

Who with?

LOL!
It's caused an absolute sh*t storm with fans. 

Lascelles has said after signing his new deal that Mike Ashley is a really good bloke or something along those lines.

I've got a theory btw.

Ashley is asset stripping the club and has been selling anyone of any worth and replacing with loan signings.

Lascelles has been on the radar of other clubs and therefore a saleable asset to Ashley.

Apparently Lasselles has wanted to leave ..... Ashley has gave him a new contract therefore pushing his price up and told him if his price is met he can leave. 

Lascelles says that Ashley is a good bloke which riles the fans and won't mind if he leaves..... Ashley nets a fortune without annoying the fans..... replaces with a loan signing.

This club will have a majority of loan signings or players of little value before he sells up........Asset stripping at its very best.
(02-11-2018, 03:24 AM)Boydie Wrote: It's caused an absolute sh*t storm with fans. 

Lascelles has said after signing his new deal that Mike Ashley is a really good bloke or something along those lines.

I've got a theory btw.

Ashley is asset stripping the club and has been selling anyone of any worth and replacing with loan signings.

Lascelles has been on the radar of other clubs and therefore a saleable asset to Ashley.

Apparently Lasselles has wanted to leave ..... Ashley has gave him a new contract therefore pushing his price up and told him if his price is met he can leave. 

Lascelles says that Ashley is a good bloke which riles the fans and won't mind if he leaves..... Ashley nets a fortune without annoying the fans..... replaces with a loan signing.

This club will have a majority of loan signings or players of little value before he sells up........Asset stripping at its very best.
Spot on!!!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Never had Lascelles down as an arse crawler

He can feck off any time he likes

rant
Yeah remember when Carroll got a new contract XD