Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Beat Leicester?
(30-09-2018, 08:20 PM)cg40k Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 08:28 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 05:47 PM)cg40k Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 05:05 PM)Mick Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 04:32 PM)cg40k Wrote: So the answer is no LOL!

And I was wrong about our ability to defend!!

Blush

A tale of two clubs going in different directions Mick. Though I will say that Leicester didnt look all that impressive

Your right Chris.... Leicester were nowt special at all yet we still couldn't carve out any decent chances, Joselu had a chance when Perez played him in but took too long to shoot and waited until he was tackled by Maguire, other than that we were toothless.

Dead on, they were ripe for the taking, looked like we couldnt be bothered.

Your right again Chris.... it's like we're playing a training game and not adding the fight and desire to win the game..... is there a sneaky directive going on here ? Has Rafa been told to hold back on performance to push through a sale by a potential buyer ??

Nothing would surprise me at this crazy club.
(30-09-2018, 11:13 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(30-09-2018, 08:20 PM)cg40k Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 08:28 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 05:47 PM)cg40k Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 05:05 PM)Mick Wrote: And I was wrong about our ability to defend!!

Blush

A tale of two clubs going in different directions Mick. Though I will say that Leicester didnt look all that impressive

Your right Chris.... Leicester were nowt special at all yet we still couldn't carve out any decent chances, Joselu had a chance when Perez played him in but took too long to shoot and waited until he was tackled by Maguire, other than that we were toothless.

Dead on, they were ripe for the taking, looked like we couldnt be bothered.

Your right again Chris.... it's like we're playing a training game and not adding the fight and desire to win the game..... is there a sneaky directive going on here ? Has Rafa been told to hold back on performance to push through a sale by a potential buyer ??

Nothing would surprise me at this crazy club.

It wouldn't surprise me either. Who can really say? I would personally rather not here about new ownership until its a done deal as it just gets our hopes up. Rafa has to take some blame for the results at this point but so do our players. What has happened Im not sure but there is obviously a lack of effort on the pitch. 

Then again, saying that, we arent there in the dressing room or in the minds of the players. Maybe they are trying and are just not good enough. This same team got results last year, but havent this year. Why is what Im wondering? Is it because other teams bought depth and got stronger? Was last year really just a miracle as most have called it? Good questions that need asking IMO.