Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey Barton ..Fleetwood Town
He's been winding the mackems up prior to this weekends game with the unwashed and has been asking for our Geordie back up.
(08-09-2018, 01:24 AM)Boydie Wrote: Beer He's been winding the mackems up prior to this weekends game with the unwashed and has been asking for our Geordie back up.
HA! Joey really stuck one in on the muckhams in his interview after the match the reporter asked him what he thought about the 29,000 in attendance for a league 1 match? Joey replied by saying "If it had been at Newcastle it would have been over 30,000" I was PSML when I saw that. Barton may not be liked by some but he has never bad mouthed the TOON supporters for which he seems to love. ROFL ROFL ROFL

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(09-09-2018, 01:11 PM)Milburn18 Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 01:24 AM)Boydie Wrote: Beer He's been winding the mackems up prior to this weekends game with the unwashed and has been asking for our Geordie back up.

Joey Barton much better than some would have you believe same as V.Jones played hard for there team and supporters. May not be everyones cup of tea but but both showed and still do show passion for their team and supporters. Would you rather have them or an Owen Marcelono other W*nker etc. I know what I
would want a fighter and beliiever every time
Totally agree PJR .... i'd sooner back players who get it with our great fans than a journeyman like Owen etc ..... anyway thanks for joining in and welcome to the forum.
The problem with Barton was that he was a pr*ck when he was younger. By the time he settled here, he was actually a much better more level headed bloke. He still saw the red mist from time to time but he mostly controlled it. I always liked him and he still makes me laugh. He certainly wasn't afraid to stand up to Pardew and Ashley. Unlike many of our ex "heros".