Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same old same old....
Here we go again....another season yet roll out the same script....

Owner wants to sell, wants to back the manager, wants to win something before he leaves.... blah blah blah.

What we have is a blueprint of every season gone by.... no real signings as such (apart from Dubravka who we had last season)... manager's future still uncertain.... looking like we're not gonna sign anyone unless we can offload players and also not looking like to get the right sort of quality in that we so desperately need. 

Ah well another season of hoping to stay up whilst others around us seem to manage to find real funds for real PL quality players. 

Why oh why do we fall for this shyte every window. had enough now.
(27-06-2018, 05:01 AM)Boydie Wrote: Here we go again....another season yet roll out the same script....

Owner wants to sell, wants to back the manager, wants to win something before he leaves.... blah blah blah.

What we have is a blueprint of every season gone by.... no real signings as such (apart from Dubravka who we had last season)... manager's future still uncertain.... looking like we're not gonna sign anyone unless we can offload players and also not looking like to get the right sort of quality in that we so desperately need. 

Ah well another season of hoping to stay up whilst others around us seem to manage to find real funds for real PL quality players. 

Why oh why do we fall for this shyte every window. had enough now.

Boyde mate I gave up my season ticket three seasons ago because as you may already know I cannot stand fat boy and the way he is running yours and my club into the ground. I was very optimistic when Stavely came in with an offer for the club and had all intentions of getting my season ticket back because it still hurts every Saturday when the match is on and I won't be attending because of him and his greedy ways. I commend those who still choose to buy their tickets but for me, I will not give him another penny of my cash and that includes SD. Like you have said it's another Summer of promises and lies from the fat boy's corner and season after season we all think "ah he will change now" but he doesn't I cannot honestly see Rafa putting up with his penny pinching and signing a new contract unless adequate funds are made available to him for transfers. Will we be saying the same thing next Summer, if fat boy is still here YES we will.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
the longer time goes on without rafa telling ashley to shove it makes me feel that he knows that there is hope of something happening in the background.
a man of his profile doesnt really need to stay and justify his loyalty to us - i daresay that if he did walk then not one of the supporters would blame him. he would not be tarnished by goings on outside of his control

face it - the way this club is run is a sick joke
Well we’ve only gone and signed someone.... all be it on a free so no money spent but hey we’ve got a new player. So now we’ll sell Merino, Ritchie, Gayle and Mitro to balance ashleys books.
Just saw a video of him (Ki) talking about his time with Shelvey at Swansea saying how he loves to play alongside him. A mackem workmate has already told me that we've made a decent signing and likened him to a Michael Carrick type of player. He said that he's big and strong, always want the ball and doesn't give it away, nowt flashy but reads the game well, makes lots of interceptions and always tries to play forward.