Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Summer to forget.
Hi, folks, I haven't been on for a while that is because I am recovering from a Heart Attack after having a stomach ache and thinking it was just trapped wind I didn't phone the Doctor or Ambulance and just put up with my stomach ache thinking nothing of it, that was on the Wednesday on Sunday, however, I started to feel light headed so I called the 111 number just to ask what was wrong with me to my shock the woman on the telephone just said "There will be an Ambulance there within 18 minutes" she did not tell me why but as soon as the Paramedics arrived they took one look at me and said "You have had a heart attack" I said what you must be joking right as I have not got any pain in my chest anyway they rushed me to Northumbria Emergency Care Hospital near Cramlington and I was fitted with a Pacemaker I in there for 5 days, they then transferred me to the Freeman Road Hospital where they stuck up a wire with a camera on it through my wrist vein to my heart to find a blood clott which they could not remove as it was a "Sticky Clott" (thier words). They said that the Blood Clott had possibly come from my leg as I have previous injuries from the Falkland war, so I was released on Bank Holiday Monday and given loads of pills to take. I feel great now but was that a scary episode of my very complicated life lol.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
chin up pal - i sympathise - its a b*st*rd getting old - it brings everything into clear perspective and you realise that youre not 21 anymore .

fkin NUFC doesnt help at all either
Wow Geordie you've had quite a time of it haven't you. The saving grace is that your still here to share this with us. Stick with the medication mate and do as your told. Take care fella.
sh*t mate thats not good. Pleased you're feeling better.

This summers dynamic transfer dealings must be helping no end.
Thanks, Guy's for your good wishes nowt will keep this Geordie down and there is nee way I'm gonna snuff it until at least my nemesis has left wor club, hopefully with his tail beneath his legs that's of course if he can find it underneath all that fat HA!!!!

Beer Beer Beer Beer

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!

HA!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Sorry to hear you’re having such a hard time Geordie. Keep your chin up and don’t be scared to talk to people about it don’t let it get ya down.
Sorry to hear you had to go through this Darryl

Take it easy and do whatever the docs tell you to

Keep us informed, mate 

Mick
Adding my best wishes to those already on here Geordie. Your last post made me smile and shows you are still on good form despite what you have been through.  Big Grin
Look forward to our continuing rivalry in next season's Prediction League!  Beer
"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that." Kevin Keegan.