Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea (h)
Let's finsih on a high against these soft southern pooftas!  ROFL

Live on Sky for anyone who isn't going to the game

Mick
Can't see us getting much from this one as chelski still have a champions league place to fight for...... but who knows i've been proved wrong many times before. HWTL IRWT
[Image: chelsea2.png]
I foresee a defeat but an honest, battling performance from us.  No shame in that; with something to play for, Chelsea are simply way too good for us.
Excellent so far - but Murphy doesn't like to go in for a challenge does he?  By which I mean he doesn't do 50-50s.
Half time.  Can the season end now please?
An honest, battling performance it was.  But Chelsea with something to play for simply weren't good enough against the Mighty Mags.  Thank god I'm not a gambling man:  prediction no. 1 " We won't score another goals this season" - WRONG; prediction no. 2 "We won't win any more points this season" WRONG.  I love it I do.  What have you optimists got to look forward to?  Things only being AS GOOD as you think they will be.  What have I got to look forward to?  Things being BETTER!!!!!! than I think they will be.  Trust me, it's a better feeling.  Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrin!!
Oh yeah.  I also predicted that top 10 was beyond us.  I should keep my ignorant, faithless mouth shut really.  But I'm so happy.  Do you realise what we've done!!??????
All three promoted teams avoid relegation in their first season.  Not bad.  Do any statisticians out there know how often that has happened in the past?  Would be interested to know, but I suspect that it only highlights what an achievement it was for us to win the Championship last season.  Just saying.
(13-05-2018, 05:49 PM)Eeeeen Wrote: All three promoted teams avoid relegation in their first season.  Not bad.  Do any statisticians out there know how often that has happened in the past?  Would be interested to know, but I suspect that it only highlights what an achievement it was for us to win the Championship last season.  Just saying.

I could be wrong but i think that all teams across our football leagues that came up all stayed up...... now if thats true then that must be a record.