Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hands off Rafa
Well Wenger has said he's leaving Arsenal at the end of the season and Rafa's name is being mentioned as his successor.
Patrick viera will get the job
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Honestly i dont think Arsenal fits the profile of the type of club Rafa would want to join. They have fallen behind on their ability to compete in the transfer market over the last few years so the financial side and sign who you want factor is gone. They have a fanbase that is at once very demanding about the clubs achievements and about as loyal as a stray cat. Does that mean i think he’ll stay here? Not convinced of that yet will have to see how our owner reacts to our current position but i doubt he’d leave here for Arsenal.
(20-04-2018, 05:19 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: Honestly i dont think Arsenal fits the profile of the type of club Rafa would want to join. They have fallen behind on their ability to compete in the transfer market over the last few years so the financial side and sign who you want factor is gone. They have a fanbase that is at once very demanding about the clubs achievements and about as loyal as a stray cat. Does that mean i think he’ll stay here? Not convinced of that yet will have to see how our owner reacts to our current position but i doubt he’d leave here for Arsenal.

Agreed!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Can't see him going there. TBH I think hes settled here and will stay as long as they give him a bit of cash to spend.