Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasn't gone away Apparently
Hmm, I see that the Mirror has come out and said that the deal with Amanda is back on and that talks between Fat Boys ass lickers are going well, well forgive me if I sound a little bit dubious but isn't season ticket time for next season? are these just more lie's and propaganda coming out of the Fat Boys minions I hope there is some truth in it but I and many others have been let doon before, what ya all think any truth in it?.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Good point about season tickets - and I also think we have to bear in mind that the Mirror are Ashley's "strategic partners" - who have been used to lie to us before.......

Mick
It begs the question that has been in the back of many minds since it was announced, "is the club really up for sale?" There are doubts as to wether or not Ashley really wants rid or if he was using the sale as an excuse not to invest (not the first time he’s done that). If you believe the club is for sale then the timing of the news does make sense, if you don’t then i guess it makes no difference. Personally i’m sceptical but hoping. I wont be holding my breath waiting for it to happen though, i’ll just let the hope sit quietly in the back of my mind, out of the way, calm, never getting ahead of itself..... then if it does happen then yay! party! If not i wont be overly distraught. Much like any business with Ashley.
I sit in hope like every other fan but if you look at it why would he really want to sell?

He still has a PL club which fills his bank account every season. All our merchandise sales go directly to Sports Direct and he gets to advertise his jumble sale business all over our stadium for free..... add to that all the ticket sales and the TV money he just creams in the money by the millions year on year.

If Rafa stays it's an indication of whether Ashley is actually serious about selling up..... if he isn't serious then Rafa will be off to a club with ambition and i for one couldn't blame him.
I must admit I'm just bored with the whole thing. The press have no fecking clue whats going on so they make sh*t up.

As for the Rafa staying or going thing, must we have this every summer?
Who knows what's going to happen given our owners track record of being a liar
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .