Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huddersfield (h)
(31-03-2018, 03:25 PM)Sir Kevin Keegan Wrote: Any stream

I've got an app on my phone which i stream to the TV ...... but ya should get it on vipbox or firstrowsports Kev.
1-0 

all over

Crackin'

Beer
A good result and a decent game but we looked like we needed a rocket up our arses in the second half.  Don't think the three-week break did us any favours.
Great woman's I had a stream in the end cheers boydie
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
(31-03-2018, 04:00 PM)Sir Kevin Keegan Wrote: Bit harsh on Gayle I think boydie .he's getting in the right places .one chance where it came to him too high and the ball went up .didn't get the best bounce so he was never in control.good first half .win this and were more or less safe

He’s been getting in the right places all season pretty much but he can’t score, not like it’s just today. If we had a good striker since the start of the season we’d be nowhere near the relegation fight. We create so many chances and have no one that can put them away on a consistsnt basis. Perez and Gayle are now joint top scorers for the season with 5 goals each in all competitions. 5 goals..... but they’re getting into good positions the rest of the time.... seriously imagine we had a real honest to goodness striker that can score, where would we be then? About 10th... probably higher. 

Still, we seem to be in a much, much better position now and unless we mess up badly we’re probably safe. Hopefully this will encourage a new interest in buyers for the club and we can get on with making next season Ashley free and succesful. Given the changes to the transfer window we need to get cracking.
Changes to the transfer window?  I've missed this.  What's happening like?
It’s due to close now the thursday before the premiership kicks off (at 5pm) meaning it’ll open early too, sometime in may, as it needs to be 12 weeks long (i think).
The new dates for the summer transfer window are as follows: 

Fri 09.06.2018 Transfer window opens

Thu 09.08.2018 Transfer window closes 

Premier league Starts 11.08.2018 

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(01-04-2018, 09:07 AM)Geordie1 Wrote: The new dates for the summer transfer window are as follows: 

Fri 09.06.2018 Transfer window opens

Thu 09.08.2018 Transfer window closes 

Premier league Starts 11.08.2018

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!

"Just didn't have enough time to get signings over the line......"
Add the world cup factor to this and the ever present takeover limiting ashleys desire to spend (or that’s the current excuse anyway) and i’ll be pleasantly surprised by any incomings this summer.