Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyer
Hmm I see that Kieron Dyer has brought out a new book, claiming that he is ashamed for telling Sir Bobby that he wasn't going to play on the right wing against the Smoggies and that he amongst others got Bobby sacked claiming that the Millionaire lifestyle of a footballer had started to take over and dictate to the managers. Well, you can safely say that I won't be buying this book to fill his coffers, Judas!

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/fo...n-14322601

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
That's bad and it still goes on to this day .how do you control a millionaire?
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I remember Shearer had to give Dyer a slap and put him in his place for taking the piss out of Sir Bobby.
Shearer gave a few of them a slap
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
What I would say in his defense is he has grown up a lot over the years. He puts a lot back into the community with youth programmes around this area (Suffolk). He never asks for fees and does sh*t loads of charity work. He donated his entire "I'm a celebrity" fee to charity a few years back. When he speaks he is genuinly full of remorse about how he behaved and what a tool he was when playing.

I didn't particularly like him as a player but actually don't mind him now. I'd take him over Dennis Wise any day!
Well said Tache..... i didn't like the little shits attitude when he was here but i could've accepted it if he was sh*t hot each week, but he was made of glass and we didn't see his best all of the time. Was it his lifestyle ??? You see the likes of Deli Alli who is a total sh*t and probably a millionaire but he is doing the business every week. Dyer didn't do that and thought he could take long lengths of time out. He may of been genuine with his injuries but i saw him plenty of times pissed and sniffing around lasses.

I think a lot of what he is saying and doing these days is an older Kieron Dyer reflecting on lots of wrong decisions that he's made.

Nice for him personally to clean his soul ........ but no good for us fans who needed him when it mattered.

feck you Dyer.