Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubravka
Our new keeper..... i have to say on early indications that he's a confident chap and puts himself into the mix without hesitation. Not wanting to put the other keepers down but he looks the part and the others could and should learn a lot from him in training, Can't see anyone taking his shirt at this moment in time. Well done lad.  notworthy
Great debut. A bit early to label him as the next Gordon Banks but great start. He never stopped talking to the CB's.
A confident keeper who actually comes for crosses .good shot stopper and our defence played better with him being them .he communicated well .didn't put a foot wrong .tbh we've needed a keeper for a good few years and especially after krul went
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I have to say that I was very impressed with his debut he seems to have what our other keepers don't and that is confidence, confidence in his own ability and the way he was always talking to the defenders pointing out where he wants them bodes well for the upcoming games. Bravo, that chap.!!!

notworthy notworthy notworthy

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(12-02-2018, 05:53 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: I have to say that I was very impressed with his debut he seems to have what our other keepers don't and that is confidence, confidence in his own ability and the way he was always talking to the defenders pointing out where he wants them bodes well for the upcoming games. Bravo, that chap.!!!

notworthy notworthy notworthy

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!      Agreed our keepers don't communicate this new lad did 
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
It's not just his communication with our defenders (which is vital) but his decision making was far better than the rest of our lads. He knew when to come and catch and even when to come and get a fist on it to get the ball away..... top draw.
This might actually help our other keepers also. When harper and krul played back-up to given they learned from each other as well as the coach. Encouraging each other and pushing each other to get better. Darlow and woodman have had Elliot as their inspiration.... it’s got to be like learning to cut hair by watching a dolphin trimming hedges.