Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitrovic watch
Armstrong has done just as well, if not better, since moving to blackburn. Lots of people say that Armstrong has found his level, well i’d say the same for mitrovic. A championship striker. He’s said his success is because the game is less tactical at fulham and that i think sums it up, he can’t play a "thinking and following instructions game" because he’s not the brightest player or the most disciplined. He just sticks his head ir boot onto whatever comes his way and hopes... (unfortunately it’s not always limited to the ball ) he’s not a technically gifted player, not a player with great scoring sense either tbh he’s just a player that’ll boot it and hope. He’d have been great playing for wimbledon back in the day. Him and vinny jones.... what a thought.
^^^bollox
(05-03-2018, 11:47 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: Armstrong has done just as well, if not better, since moving to blackburn. Lots of people say that Armstrong has found his level, well i’d say the same for mitrovic. A championship striker. He’s said his success is because the game is less tactical at fulham and that i think sums it up, he can’t play a "thinking and following instructions game" because he’s not the brightest player or the most disciplined. He just sticks his head ir boot onto whatever comes his way and hopes... (unfortunately it’s not always limited to the ball ) he’s not a technically gifted player, not a player with great scoring sense either tbh he’s just a player that’ll boot it and hope. He’d have been great playing for wimbledon back in the day. Him and vinny jones.... what a thought.

That certainly seems to be the problem as far as Rafa is concerned

Mick
2 against derby last night
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Another goal against Sheffield united
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .