Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursed forever
If and IF Ashley does sell the club to a new owner he will still feck us over.

Apparently the land that Sir John Hall bought all around the Gallowgate end etc which was meant to be used if we ever needed to expand and complete our stadium and put in the clubs name has been moved out of our clubs books and into Ashleys private belongings,

We knew he had applied to build a hotel and student accommodation and was wanting to make more money but it seems by his latest act of pure hate he is prepared to screw us over even after he's gone.

Oh why don't helicopters with fat evil twats have more fatal accidents??

We will never be able to grow unless we move.... What a cnut.
(05-02-2018, 02:45 AM)Boydie Wrote: If and IF Ashley does sell the club to a new owner he will still feck us over.

Apparently the land that Sir John Hall bought all around the Gallowgate end etc which was meant to be used if we ever needed to expand and complete our stadium and put in the clubs name has been moved out of our clubs books and into Ashleys private belongings,

We knew he had applied to build a hotel and student accommodation and was wanting to make more money but it seems by his latest act of pure hate he is prepared to screw us over even after he's gone.

Oh why don't helicopters with fat evil twats have more fatal accidents??

We will never be able to grow unless we move.... What a cnut.

Boyde mate I have been saying this for years this tyrant will or has created a legacy in the TOON that will in years to come haunt us all.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
we should club together for a surface to air rocket
Probably why staveley valued it at her offer
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
(05-02-2018, 03:40 PM)Sir Kevin Keegan Wrote: Probably why staveley valued it at her offer

What the Rocket? lol

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
The thing is if we do get a new ambitious owner who makes us a decent team which competes for trophies and European honours they would have to stump up a load more money to Ashley for the land around the ground to expand the stadium. That's if Ashley hasn't already started his project of building a hotel, restaurants and student accommodation just to spite us. We may never see the full potential of SJP and may have to move to somewhere else.
I've heard that the deal for Ashley to build on Strawberry place has fallen through with his proposed development partners backing out.

Also heard that Staveley has already sounded out the council over the club using that land assuming they can buy the lease back off Ashley.

Now its not ideal, and as people have said, he will screw us over on the cost, but assuming this all goes ahead, the re purchase of the land will see his final tie with the club broken.

Maybe not all doom and gloom.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
I hope that happens Steve, it d be great to see the club moving in the right direction and with further capacity. We’re consistantly breaking attendance records even in the championship so if we started pushing on under rafa and new owners i could see us filling more seats with ease.

Fingers crossed for pcp coming back with an improved offer in the summer and us staying up.
(08-02-2018, 03:46 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: I hope that happens Steve, it d be great to see the club moving in the right direction and with further capacity. We’re consistantly breaking attendance records even in the championship so if we started pushing on under rafa and new owners i could see us filling more seats with ease.

Fingers crossed for pcp coming back with an improved offer in the summer and us staying up.

Earlier than the summer I reckon.

Ashley has hung out for more money based on the expected rise in pricing of the new TV deal.
It now seems that the deal is coming in at the same figure as the previous one so there is no extra value added for Ashley to cling on to.

Just needs a sensible compromise between both parties now and hopefully we can move forward.

Get it done between now and the end of the season.
Give the whole club a lift and fight off relegation.
Go in to the summer with a plan from the off, rather than waiting till August to get our arse in to gear.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
That’s good to know. I know he was hoping for more to push up his price. Maybe we’ll get done sooner rather than later then, i’d be good. If your thinking pans out then we could have a great season coming up next.