Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relegation battle thread
Not good news for us . Huddersfield win
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Well that was a great win for nufc in our relegation battle.
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Leicester v stoke today .could really do with stoke getting hammered
Bad news stoke are 1 up
Leicester just equaliser
Big game for us today away at bournemouth.we go 2 up and end up 2-2.
Good news for us as spurs beat c palace 1-0
Well after some calculations on my computer of all the games we and the others in the relegation fight have left, I can now predict where I think the TOON will be in the table come the and of the season and I will also predict the teams to gan doon.

10th TOON
11th Bournemouth
12th Watford
13th Brighton
14th Wet Spam
15th Huddersfield
16th Swansea
17th Crystal Palace
18th Southampton, Doon!
19th Stoke, Doon!
20th West Brom, Doon!

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.