Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis Grabban
Ha ha ha

[Image: 26230891_1855366561171257_22302935992486...e=5AB1B21C]
Their top scorer deserting them as they need him the most. I can’t blame him for wanting to be away from the club when their fans deficate in the stands and i can’t blame him for looking at us with stars in his eyes but i don’t think he’s a player we should be looking at, we need better.
It's a windup :)

He left thanking the club and the fans and wishing them all the best.
Wishing them the best after deciding to leave them in the lurch? Well fair enough i suppose...
He could've stayed til the end of the season and helped them to stay up..... yet he decided to return with no chance of playing for his parent club Bournemouth hoping for another loan or sale. Shows me that he thinks sunlun is the absolute bin of football and probably spent his entire time in Newcastle for his home and nightlife...... just like Manquillo said that he did.

Do not be surprised to see him in a B&W shirt and Colback in a r&w shirt before the window shuts with plenty of laughs focused on the mackems.
Scored a few for them but many of their fans have been questioning his attitude.
Not just in him wanting to leave, but over the season as a whole.

But I guess that just sums them up as a club.
Was a reserve player at a small club like Bournemouth and he's still unhappy to be there.

Hopefully this will take them on to a whole new crisis level.
Or maybe not.
Coleman has managed in a Yooooooro Semi final and Rafa hasn't.
He's nailed on to save them.  Big Grin
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.