Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Kluivert
This is the type of player we would enjoy at SJP and young enough for Rafa to mould ..... Shelvey would find him every time pin point accuracy .... Anyway here's his hat-trick .... and yes he's Patricks son.

good isnt he?...
Weren’t we linked with him a while back. I remember reading about him somewhere... anyway i reckon you’re right, he’d be a great player to bring in and mould, possibly a bit raw at the moment but he’d be a good outlet.
And whilst we're recruiting youth, how about going back to Norwich for Josh Murphy

huh?
Aye he’d be good an all. I read that he was the one we were initially interested in (shades of the amalfatino bros) and apparently we’re still interested. He’d be a decent one. I think his brother will come good for us but if we can have both it’d be a good thing.
Josh isn't as good a player. At least he wasn't at Norwich. We've seen Jacob struggle to make the jump up to the PL. I would think Josh would be really out of his depth. Shelvey and Richie were probably the best two players in the Championship last season. They look like average PL midfielders this year. Its a big step up.
(27-11-2017, 05:40 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: Josh isn't as good a player.  At least he wasn't at Norwich.  We've seen Jacob struggle to make the jump up to the PL.  I would think Josh would be really out of his depth.  Shelvey and Richie were probably the best two players in the Championship last season.  They look like average PL midfielders this year.  Its a big step up.

I agree Tache.... Jacob was the better of the 2 and unless we see him becoming a decent PL player then i'd be hesitant to sign Josh. Young Kluivert would be a far better option.  Sessegnon from Fulham was a one we really should've got a hold of after seeing his quality last season and now spurs are after him. You have to be fast to react otherwise you lose out.