Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coleman The Next Mackem Fall Guy
Chris Coleman has agreed to become the new Sunderland manager. The 47-year-old is expected to be confirmed as Simon Grayson’s successor over the weekend in what will be a major boost for Sunderland and a huge blow for the Football Association of Wales, which had hoped to persuade Coleman to sign a new contract.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...CMP=twt_gu
The poor guy, and i always thought he was decent, shame to see him fall this far.
This news got s mixed reception from the mackems at work tonight. Some just don't like him at all and some like him because he was allegedly shagging a lass from Sky Sports .... Charlotte something or other.
I actually like the bloke. I would have thought he could have done better to be honest. Without my biased mackem hating hat on, he would probably get a lower PL or upper Championship club easily. The mackems are in the shyte with only survival to achieve. Not really a good career move for him.
Totally agree micky. Though i suppose for him its a no lose situation if he keeps them up it’ll be a miracle if he goes down then it was just the inevitable happening. Maybe he’s hoping for a takeover there just as we’re hoping for one here?
its a strange one isnt it? - i wonder what attracted him?

- the money (skint)
- the nightlife
- the lasses

or the blue pop and cheesy chips
Oh dear it hasn't started well has it  ROFL