Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry Grayson sacked
Shame he was doing a grand job..... who's gonna take on that sinking ship  huh?
Dammit!!

I'd just nominated him for "the Lawrie McMenemy award for services to queerside"

Big Grin
pardew

hahaha
I heard the fa are making a clone from the dna of pardew and allardyce in order to create a manager to keep a club in 17th place for ever except for the season they first take charge where they get top 6off the back of someone elses team building. The only problem they have is that so far the clones turn out to be just huge heads....still tries to dance though stupid heed.

This Pardyce creation will be the next manager... that or Keane.
I heard that John O'Shea is running the club from inside so I wouldn't be surprised if they offer him player manager
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Pardew will go to rangers along with mike Ashley after he sells nufc
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I'm hoping they dig Kevin Ball up
(01-11-2017, 02:23 PM)Sir Kevin Keegan Wrote: Pardew will go to rangers along with mike Ashley after he sells nufc

Heh like rangers will let Ash anywhere near them again. They were sensible and got the begger out before he could to them what he did to us.
Seems it might be Redknapp.... just as long as theres a good supply of manilla envelopes.....
(12-11-2017, 02:12 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: Seems it might be Redknapp.... just as long as theres a good supply of manilla envelopes.....

Short couldn't and wouldn't fund Redknapp for another administration. Could the mackems be doing a Portsmouth ???