Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wor Hyem 1892
Found this on Twitter.

Apparently Gallowgate Flags are packing it in?

[Image: DLdS0-CXkAANEw-.jpg]
I read somewhere that there are plans to improve the atmosphere over in the Leases end as well.
I'm picking up on Twitter that all was not well behind the scenes of Gallowgate flags

Apparently there were a few "egomaniacs" who got a bit big for their boots (if comments are to be believed)

Don't suppose the fans will ever know the story!!

Pity people can't just get along

huh?
its like n-u-t-z all over again
(15-10-2017, 12:52 PM)Mick Wrote: I'm picking up on Twitter that all was not well behind the scenes of Gallowgate flags

Apparently there were a few "egomaniacs" who got a bit big for their boots (if comments are to be believed)

Don't suppose the fans will ever know the story!!

Pity people can't just get along

huh?

Haha. I could tell you some of the story Mick, but there are a lot more underlying issues to the whole group.

If you've seen my twitter over the past fortnight you will know what's been going on.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Been seeing your twitter "discussions". Sensitive bunch aren't they? Why is it that these sort of well intentioned things always end up attracting people who can't be in it for the good of everyone?