Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swansea (a)
Superb away performance, thoroughly deserved. To a man the effort was first class.

I thought Merino worked tirelessly in the centre of the park, he is a big upgrade on Shelvey in every way. Joselu was excellent at leading the line, but to be honest highlighting individuals seems unfair as they were all on their game.
Hmm top 10 after 4 games I'll take that thank you very much. I had to listen to radio 5 coverage of the match as I was in my car travelling and just got back for the final 5 minuets I have to say though Radio 5 coverage was so anti TOON and pro Swansea I have sent there director a steaming email to stop being so bias at games. HWTL.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(10-09-2017, 06:17 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Hmm top 10 after 4 games I'll take that thank you very much. I had to listen to radio 5 coverage of the match as I was in my car travelling and just got back for the final 5 minuets I have to say though Radio 5 coverage was so anti TOON and pro Swansea I have sent there director a steaming email to stop being so bias at games. HWTL.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!

Sky was no better mate

Little Jamie Redknapp didn't even know how to pronounce "Lascelles"

We were apparently just there for Swansea to beat with all their signings

Why do the southern media hate us so much?

Mick
I'm finding the coverage by all the national press really puzzling at the minute. They are waiting in glee for us to fail. The sky pundits are so biased it beggars belief.

I'll say it again. I watched a lot of PL games last year and I don't think we have anything to fear. Swansea have spent a fortune on average players. As have the majority of mid table teams.
I have NOW TV which is canny for buying the games at £6.99
I watch it with sound off and local radio on!
What I find tedious with commentary is not really the bias or perception of it, it's simply the inane discussion topics which are stretched out, over analysed by random punters just to fill the airtime. Talk sport have also mastered this!
.....it causes paralysis by over analysis.....
Match of the Day is only prevented from behaving this way as they are constrained by time!......
(11-09-2017, 08:44 PM)Papillon Wrote: I have NOW TV which is canny for buying the games at £6.99
I watch it with sound off and local radio on!
What I find tedious with commentary is not really the bias or perception of it, it's simply the inane discussion topics which are stretched out, over analysed by random punters just to fill the airtime. Talk sport have also mastered this!
.....it causes paralysis by over analysis.....
Match of the Day is only prevented from behaving this way as they are constrained by time!......

Aye - the length of time they spend talking about nothing at all is just getting silly.

And irrespective of who is (eventually!) playing - the chat is usually about Chelsea and Arsenal!

feck