Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gers left off fixture list.
I thought it was up to the other clubs to decide their fate, surely they won't shoot themselves in the foot?
as far as i know it is but the SPL have taken the step to leave them out
(17-06-2012, 08:23 PM)vixxen Wrote: I thought it was up to the other clubs to decide their fate, surely they won't shoot themselves in the foot?

No i think it's went beyond that now Sam,they are actually a different company completely now.
(17-06-2012, 08:27 PM)Boydie Wrote:
(17-06-2012, 08:23 PM)vixxen Wrote: I thought it was up to the other clubs to decide their fate, surely they won't shoot themselves in the foot?

No i think it's went beyond that now Sam,they are actually a different company completely now.

right so therefore classed like any new team
(17-06-2012, 09:15 PM)vixxen Wrote:
(17-06-2012, 08:27 PM)Boydie Wrote:

right so therefore classed like any new team

Exactly,but they are fighting tooth and nail to stay in the SPL.
Having looked at the story in the papers it seems they have released the list including "un-named 12th team" I don't think they're trying to push Rangers out, on the contrary I think they're trying to give them every chance to stay. If they wanted to cut them out they could simply name the team that would take their place, as it is the situation is completely unknown and so they're playing safe.
fate will be decided on wed 4th july apparently
I'll say they'll remain in the SPL.