Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gers left off fixture list.
rangers has been left off the fixture list, the club has been sold and they are trying to put things right. it seems to be one step forward and two back.
(17-06-2012, 03:48 PM)arfa the mag Wrote: rangers has been left off the fixture list, the club has been sold and they are trying to put things right. it seems to be one step forward and two back.

Sad state of affairs

[Image: DlDCpC.jpg]

serves them right for the amount of debt they have
While it's shocking to see an institution like Rangers go under I really don't think they should be able to simply reform and stay in the premier league, it would effectively be a new club and should be subjected to the same regulations and rules that any new club is ie start from the bottom and work your way up.

Still I do think it's a shame to see such a big club fall, I also think it will change Scottish football quite dramatically.
It seems unbelievable to me they thought they would be able to get away with not paying the taxman
(17-06-2012, 04:16 PM)vixxen Wrote: It seems unbelievable to me they thought they would be able to get away with not paying the taxman

They must have figured if floppy chops could get away with it they could as well huh?
well to me they should start from the bottom
I see what folk mean about them starting from the bottom,but that would only punish the rest of the teams in the SPL.The smaller sides who struggle to stay in the SPL will lose even more money as they won't get the big Rangers games.Sadly nobody wins here.
The problem is if they are not allowed in it will wreck their league. Sky won't pay the money if it's a one horse race. It was bad enough with only two serious teams.
(17-06-2012, 08:14 PM)Mickeyquinnstache Wrote: The problem is if they are not allowed in it will wreck their league. Sky won't pay the money if it's a one horse race. It was bad enough with only two serious teams.

Exactly Mickey that was my point mate it would ruin it for all the teams in the SPL who like it or not need the big 2 in there.