Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tottenham Hotspur: What A Co-incidence!
Well wasn't that fun, Not! hmm where do I begin, I will start with the match we seemed to be holding our own until the Shelvy debacle bloody idiot, however, it could be clearly seen that we are desperately in need of a quality striker with premier league experience not to mention a holding midfield player who can give quality passes forward, the defence played quite good until the afore mentioned person did the unspeakable in front of the ref and left us a man short, saying all that I too believe that Kane should have been sent off for that leg breaking scissor tackle, all said and done having watched the other teams play this weekend I still think with Rafa we will be ok, just.
Now on to Fat Boys statement, well the liar has not changed and in that statement, because it wasn't an interview he stated that he would not invest any into the team saying that we have to be self-efficient, ok fatty how about paying the going rate for all your sh*t Direct advertising and start telling the truth for a change.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
I reckon we'll be safe this season. We need a few players in and a striker is a priority. But we'll be tough to break down (when we dont get two new back fours everygame).

As for ashley and his "interview" i dont really know why anyone expects different. Ten years plus now people we know what he is and what his ambitions are (free advertising for his jumblesale). He promised he'd start paying for it two seasons ago but according to the accounts up to now thenonly money going between nufc and sd is nufc paying for storage for our merchandise. It'll never change. After ten years he still knows nothing about the club, about the supporters, about the region. He's clueless and its deliberate on his part.