Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colback out
Rafa isn't naming him in the 25 man squad so how much is he worth ? And will anyone want him ? Yet again will it be a case of meeting his wage demads
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
You got a link to the squad list kk i havent seen it?
The thing is Colback is a decent championship player but not many championship clubs could afford his wages. he came to us on a free and got a decent PL wage.

He could do a job for the odd mid table PL club such as WBA etc but he's certainly no world beater just your average grafter.
Agree 100% Boydie. I'm still surprised though. He's an experienced PL player and versatile, if limited.
Is this actually true though? Don't get me wrong i think he's one of the players we'd accept an offer for, however, from the small amount i've seen on this it's pure speculation based on him not being included for the last friendly. There is information out there that he was carrying a knock in the last friendly and that's why he wasn't included.

Given that our squad doesn't have to be finalized until the end of the window i'd find it odd for him not to be included in the preliminary squad list. Why rule out a player that you might be stuck with that can actually privide cover? He hasn't by all accounts been told to train with the reserves unlike saivet, riviere, krul and lazaar so for now at least i'm not going to get carried away with this.
He had a training ground bust up with Rafa .he refused to train so he will be looking for a new club
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
he's going to burnley apparently (i've got a mate who says so)