Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perez
Just watched an interview on BT Sport with Rafa and a question was asked Will you be signing Lucas Perez from Arsenal his reply was very candid but when pressed a little wee smile came adding to this it has been reported that Rafa spoke to Wenger about getting Perez on loan however it is now understood that 12 million would get him.
so, in reality, the truth is out Ashley lied when he said Rafa could have every penny promotion and whatever is made from sales etc when obviously you don't need to be an accountant to see that the two chuckle brothers are holding back on the money.

Anyway to conclude I think that Perez is on his way to the TOON.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Hope you're right mate. He's decent.
Why did he not get to play often at Arsenal ???? Giroud is a decent player but wasn't prolific last season.   huh?
Just watched video's of him on youtube...while he was at Arsenal and when he was back in Spain. If i'm completely honest our own Ayoze Perez has better video clips of goals and assists. Not saying that this guy is gash btw but he's probably the best we can go for because of our limited transfer budget..... bearing in mind that Ashley doesn't like spending more than £10m for a player and Andre Gray from Burnley signed for the mighty Watford for £18.5m who Rafa wanted by the way.

Yes Lucas Perez would be a very welcomed addition but we really are cutting our cloth accordingly now that we're back with the big boys...... and Rafa will hate that.
I think we can better than this lad tbh
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I saw him play last season and thought he was decent to be honest. Upgrade on Mitro