Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curtis Good Deal Falls Through
I think you find the ones who we want out will be sitting tight while they are on nufc wages unless someone pays them more or the same at least .long contracts we've offered some of our players are crazy imo
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
I totally agree kk and with players like haidara, saivet, riviere etc who were signed on long term first team contracts i can see that being a huge problem. Good was never on a first team contract though and was hoping to move to a club that wanted a first team (squad) centre back. There's no indication anywhere at all that wages had anything to do with him being turned down by that club. Just find the idea that the kid turned down a good chance in favour of a reserve team contract with us (probably about 10-15k) for the sake of one year on it at that to be either off the mark or he's an extremely cheap (in footballing terms) mercenary, less mercenary in fact more mall cop........ i'd hope the lad was better than that at least and i suspect that even in the eredivisie a first team player contract would be able to match or come darn close to matching a contract for our u23 squad.
^^^ ciatmol - i'd hang around the mall for £10k a week - like a bad smell - ... they'd never get rid of me.

symptomatic of all thats bad in football i think