Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crying hard up again ffs
Right so Ashley's chosen media outlet is saying that we spent too much money last season to get promoted so we must use austerity measures. 

Well Mr Ashley ... i for one won't take your bullshit any more. We made a profit last summer on transfers and spent nothing at all in January..... I'd sack your accountant ya fat feck he's telling you lies. 

Now stop the lying and penny pinching and get Rafa the players he needs before he's had enough and walks, and lets get this club fighting for top 6 and honours again you evil controlling tyrant.  :aaagh:
Dont forget we've also sold thauvin and mbabu this window and sels, anita, gouff, ameobi and vuckic are off the wages too.
Is it a case of were back in the money league so mike Ashley yet again shafts his manager ? Hoping rafa walks ?we yoyo up and down money still comes in to the club
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Hmm Carn't say I didnt warn ya all, the man is a tyrant we need as a club to walk.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
we ARE hard up man .... we have to face it. i still believe that we'll have a competitive team in this dross league - even if we dont sign another player