Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darlow To Boro
The Toon have turned down a £5m bid from Boro for Karl Darlow

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/foot...-1-8637910
I'm pleased were listening to offers and it hopefully looks like Rafa has pinpoint ed we need a gk
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Boro preparing a 2nd bid..... Howay move it along Rafa needs to generate his own transfer funds.
we dont need a keeper Rafa

we have Krul , Elliott as well - plus we could recall Woodman from any loan in case of injuries
I get the feeling doesn't trust any of them and wants to bring his own in
(12-07-2017, 04:44 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: I get the feeling doesn't trust any of them and wants to bring his own in

The thing is Tache he brought Sels in and he didn't exactly shine in the championship. I'd be happy to stick with Krul, Elliott and Woodman if Darlow was allowed to leave and spend any money on outfield players ..... but hey i'm not Rafa.
(13-07-2017, 01:23 AM)Boydie Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 04:44 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: I get the feeling doesn't trust any of them and wants to bring his own in

The thing is Tache he brought Sels in and he didn't exactly shine in the championship. I'd be happy to stick with Krul, Elliott and Woodman if Darlow was allowed to leave and spend any money on outfield players ..... but hey i'm not Rafa.

Sels was only brought in as Elliot and Krul were injured.  Still puzzled why he played him ahead of Darlow at the beginning mind.  I rate Darlow and thought he had a decent season.  Penalty saves at Forest and various great performances.  Rafa obviously see's something he doesn't like though as he dropped him as soon as Elliot was fit.